Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Three Cheers!

Today has been a wonderful day!! My PA teaching license came!!! It looks so pretty and official. Dad asked if I was just going to sit and stare at it tonight. The answer, yes:) Almost 1.5 years later, and I'm a fully licensed Pennsylvania teacher!! Woohoo! Hip Hip Hooray!!

I had my orientation at Pittsburgh Public Schools today and it was wonderful! I can't wait to start working in their schools! There were a lot of people who are about to graduate from school (aka they're finishing up their student teaching) so it was nice to be an experienced substitute. For once, my experience is paying off:)

Happy Anniversary to my parents! 31 years and going strong. Jake and I aren't throwing them a surprise party this year, but hopefully we can all get together and celebrate during winter break.

Only 15 days until we're driving back to good old EC! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment