Sunday, December 19, 2010

Subbing

December has been a wonderful month for subbing. I worked every single day except for the days that I had YMCA training/work. The paycheck, whenever it arrives, is going to be pretty glorious! I can't wait! It's still not very much money, but at least I'm feeling very busy. Tomorrow is 8th grade Language Arts, Tuesday is high school English and Wednesday is supplemental floater at SAMS! Woohoo! It's going to be a glorious week!

Monday, Matthew and I are exchanging gifts to each other. Tuesday, Hack Pgh is having a Christmas party. Wednesday, we're packing and cleaning. Thursday, at 5am (Eastern) we're leaving to go home to EC! I can't wait to be back home with two feet of snow, wood heat, decorating cookies with Mom and watching a Packer game with Dad. I'm glad Matthew and I are able to spend a significant amount of time at home. It would be horrible if we could only be home for three days. I'm thankful to have a school schedule, one that has winter and spring break!

EC ladies, I can't wait to see you on Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment