Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a lovely weekend in South Bend! I'm so fortunate that I was able to spend it with my parents and other members of the Sullivan clan. There were so many stories, so much laughter and many rounds of Yahtzee and Perquakey. Matthew survived meeting a whole bunch of my extended family, so my hat is off to him. It's time for me to repay the favor to him and go visit with all of his extended family:) It was sad that Jake wasn't there but at least he was with family for Thanksgiving--the other side of the family:) And we did talk to him on the phone!

One of the highlights of the weekend was visiting with my cousin Lauren, her husband Greg and their adorable new baby (she was born October 12th)! Norah fell asleep in my arms and made adorable sleeping sounds and kept stretching:) I wonder what she was thinking about as she slept. Isn't she adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment