Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Music Season

Now, I really like Christmas music (not as much as some people I know *cough* Jessi *cough*) but I don't believe in listening to it until after Thanksgiving. I guess I just feel guilty or something; it's weird but I guess waiting to listen to Bing Crosby sing White Christmas and TSO's version of Carol of the Bells makes the music even more special.

It's past Thanksgiving so I've got my Christmas music playlist all set up, wrapping paper waiting to be unrolled and a list of gifts to get! I love picking out gifts for people; I love making gifts especially for my girls at home. They all say that they look forward to my annual mixed CD and hope this year is no different:)

We're heading home on December 23rd! 20 days and I'll be at home sweet home!! I can't wait to see my favorites and my family!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad that you're starting to enjoy christmas music more!! yay! :)

    ReplyDelete