Friday, December 3, 2010

Harry Potter

I saw the first installment of the final Harry Potter film on Saturday and it was AMAZING! The music, the cinematography, the special effects and the best part is that they kept pretty darn close to the actual plot in the book! I also thought the movie was going to end sooner than it did; the rumor I heard turned out to be incorrect so there was about 15 extra minutes that I wasn't expecting! Yay!

I'm rereading all the books right now and am about 150 pages into Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (#5 for those of you keeping track at home).

Up on the movie docket:
Love and Other Drugs
Burlesque
Tangled
Megamind

1 comment:

  1. OMG see Tangled 1st - it's soooooo good!! My sister & I saw it over Thanksgiving and it's just so darn cute and funny! Plus I really like Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi anyhow.... :D

    ReplyDelete