Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today we took the kitten to the vet to get her spayed and declawed. Hopefully she'll be a little less crazy when she gets home tonight. I've decided that she has two modes: crazy/running and sleeping. It's a little weird that she's not home right now, but I'm able to get some things done (like cleaning the closet and dishes) without her being all up in my business. She really does like to follow us around, which is sweet until she attacks your legs/pants.


Happy Birthday to my cousin Jim!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha that's funny. At least you can just let the cat run around while you're doing dishes... I have to wait for Norah to take a nap before I can attack the chores!!! :)

    Nice note for Jim too! I'm sure he'd appreciate it if he read your blog lol!

    ReplyDelete