Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Bowl!

The Packers are going to the Super Bowl!! Woohoo!!! The NFC Championship game against the Bears was a tough one: the Bears are an excellent team and the Packers didn't seem to play as well as I saw them play last week or when the two teams played in the last game of the season. I hope that everyone practices, gets their routes right and gets SUPER PUMPED because they're going to be playing in the SUPER BOWL! Woohoo!!

Right now I'm listening to the recap of the game with Wayne and Larry. I wish I could listen to them during the game via the computer, but that's okay. Joe Buck and Troy Aikman aren't the best announcers. How someone (ie Troy Aikman) who had a great number of concussions when he played is qualified to comment...oh well.

The Steelers game is on tonight and I want them to win so that it can be a Packers-Steelers Super Bowl! What a game that'll be:)

GO PACK GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment