Sunday, January 30, 2011

No Strings Attached

Thursday night we went and saw "No Strings Attached." It was a super cute movie, entertaining and heart warming. I like Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher when they're in cutesy romantic roles. I give it 3 out of 5 stars:)

Jessi and I spent a wonderful Saturday afternoon shopping and chatting! It was great to spend some time with her, just the two of us, giggling, talking about weddings, friends, clothes and all of that. I got some great deals at TJMaxx and Target, most notably a really nice cardigan for $7 and a pair of black pumps for $6.25! Woohoo!

I had my first day of training at Old Navy today; just routine paperwork/training stuff. I work tomorrow and Wednesday night. I did like my nights and weekends to be free but I need some more money for the wedding, Old Navy is close to my house and has a great discount!! I saw a bunch of stuff today on clearance that I really liked but am going to wait to get them until I get my discount card:)

Here's to a productive week at school, a great birthday celebration for Jessi on Saturday and SUPER BOWL SUNDAY next week! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment