Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!! Matthew and I made it home in very good time on Tuesday and it truly is a blessing to be able to be at home and celebrate the holidays with friends and family! I love seeing my parents every day! They're sitting across from me on the couch reading a book and doing a sudoku and drinking coffee. Because of all the horrible blizzard/snow that Minnesota got, Matthew and his family stayed in EC this yea for Christmas which turned out to be pretty wonderful since he was able to come over yesterday and play games with my family and I was able to see him on Christmas Eve. How wonderful!

The girls and I are having a hotel sleepover today since Emma got a free night so hopefully we'll be having a blast all night! Matthew and I are going to Minneapolis for a few days and coming back to celebrate New Years and the days after in EC. This trip is already going so fast! I'm just so glad we were able to make it home and that I was able to take off so much work at this busy time of the year!

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment