Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Countdown to Christmas break

T-minus 7 days! In one week, Matthew and I will be driving home to Wisconsin! Needless to say, I can not wait! It's going to be wonderful to see my family and friends and veg out for the week! The last post was waaaay late at night and I really need to go to bed instead of writing on this thing:)

The Holiday Party at Jessi's house this weekend went really well! Everyone got along, no one got too drunk and the White Elephant went off with only a few glitches (I need to establish some rules ahead of time or the stealing will go on forever)!!

Since I'm a list maker, I've started making lists of all of things that I need to do/buy/organize before we go home for Christmas. Man, do I like making lists. I'm working every day until we leave for Christmas, which is great because it'll make the days go by so much faster! I don't have hours at Kohl's on Thursday but I'm guessing that I'll pick up a sub job at Shaler. If not, I'll be doing laundry, cleaning and packing:)

Time to finally do something about the winter clothes lining my wall! It's sweater time!!

Merry Christmas, blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment