Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Last Saturday, Matthew and I went to the Pittsburgh St. Patrick's Day Parade. We had a blast, even though it was a little cold and the parade was a little long. I love everything Irish (well, except black and white pudding...ew) and it was nice to be outside celebrating my heritage. On Thursday we went to PHI bar with some friends from CMU and had a few beers, sadly ours was not died green, but we still had a wonderful time. I talked to Mom and my best friend Emma this week about all the Paddy's Day celebrations they've had in EC and it makes me incredibley homesick. Emma and I have come to realize that Paddy's Day is "our" holiday. I hope that sometime soon, I'll be able to be in EC to celebrate with her.

My parents are coming tomorrow! I can't wait to see them! They're staying until Friday morning and It's going to be a blast to show them around Pittsburgh!





I think Dad should dress up like this next year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment