Sunday, November 14, 2010

Well, here I am keeping up with posting on my blog but really, nothing much happened to me since Thursday. I have a pretty lame life:) Matthew is taking is Qual on Wednesday so he's been studying/papering/preparing all day today and doing pretty much nothing else for the next two days as well. I think he's in good shape for the Qual on Wednesday, but all I can do is hope for the best and cross my fingers. Black Friday (as the grad students call it) is on Friday so there's a happy hour at CMU which should be fun:) Black Friday (the non-retail one) is the day when people find out if they passed their Qual or not. The Happy Hour is for celebration or consolation:)

I can't wait for Thanksgiving in South Bend! It's going to be wonderful to see Mom, Dad and the rest of the Sullivan clan who will be in town. It'll be Matthew's first time meeting almost all of them, so I'm also crossing my fingers for that.

We did not get any snow here in Pittsburgh, unlike the 8 inches in Minneapolis. I'm a little jealous, just because I want an excuse to curl up in bed with tea and a good book and not go anywhere:) I know that winter is coming soon and I shouldn't get ahead of myself since we'll have winter until March. Hopefully, no snowpacolypse this year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment