Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today we're having a Thanksgiving feast at the afterschool program that I work at for the YMCA. Turkey, mashed potatoes, veggies. Granted, it's not a whole turkey and we're making what we can with the resources we have available (my kitchen that's 5 minutes from the school and the microwave at the school). But! It's going to be a blast! I'm excited to hear what our kids are thankful for and really hope some of the parents come to share in the meal as well!

Tomorrow, we leave for Thanksgiving in South Bend, IN! I can't wait to see my parents, grandma and whatever other Sullivan clan members are in the Bend for the weekend:) It's going to be wonderful! Not to mention that Matthew gets to meet a lot of my extended family (I'm super excited but I think he's a little nervous...)!

I'm still hoping for a sub job for tomorrow but if there aren't any, I could be content with getting things done around the house, like laundry and cleaning, picking Matthew up from school around 3 and leaving for South Bend. We'll see:)

Happy Thanksgiving to all you blog readers! Think about what you're thankful for this year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment