Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back to the Future!

Last night Matthew and I went and saw a screening of Back to the Future at our local AMC. The screening was in honor of the 25th anniversary of Back to the Future! Before the film started, there was BttF trivia and prizes given out. It reminded me of the midnight shows of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings I went to when I was younger...well except that hardly anyone was dressed up in Marty or Doc Brown costumes:) BttF reminded me how much I LOVE the song "Johnny B Goode"! It was a great night! I'm glad that we had the opportunity to see the movie on the big screen!


Tonight is the Glee version of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"! We watched the film over the weekend with Tim Curry and Susan Sarandon (among others) and even though I was a little confused about some elements of the plot, it was wonderful. I've had the "Time Warp" in my head for three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment