Sunday, October 24, 2010

Emily's Wedding

It's been almost a month since I last posted but I'm back on the blog posting wagon and will hopefully keep up with my updates. The most significant thing that has happened since my last post is my best friend Emily's wedding! Michael and Emily were married on October 1st and it was an absolute blast! The entire wedding party was a riot and I don't the last time I've laughed so much with people I didn't know very well:) It was a wonderful day and nothing went wrong, minus a teensy bit of rain, but everyone rolled with that and was flexible!

Emily said that the professional pictures should be available for viewing soon. I can't wait to see them! The picture on the left is Emily and her husband (that still sounds weird to say) Michael



Me and Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment