Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wedding Photos

Sorry blog readers for the lack of updates over the last two months. Summer always gets away from me because summer camp consumes my life. Now that I'm in my second summer camp-free week, I've got a little more time on my hands to do a life update.

We got married on July 28. It was the perfect day! It still blows my mind when I think about all of our friends and family who travelled from near and far to celebrate our wedding day with us. My cousin Carlos came all the way from Mexico!
 Here I am walking up the aisle with my parents.
Matthew and I after the ceremony.

I had an absolute blast! Our wedding party was amazing and everyone said that the reception was one of the best they'd been too. Thank you to all of our family and friends who came! It was wonderful to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment