Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Travelin'

On Thursday, Matthew and I are off to Minnesota to celebrate our friends Meg and David's wedding! I'm in the wedding and Matthew is using his downtime in the Twin Cities to do some Wayne and Layne work. We are packing in a lot into our four day trip. Thursday afternoon we arrive and my friend Vanessa is picking us up at the airport. Friday I'm relaxing all day, getting my nails done and going out to dinner with bandos (Matthew will be working all day). Saturday is the wedding! Sunday we are having breakfast/lunch with both sets of parents before we fly back. The four days are going to fly but I'm so excited to be in Minnesota for a few days!

In early October we are going to Hawaii for a week for our honeymoon!

At the end of October, we're going to Green Bay for the weekend for a Packer game. The tickets were a wedding gift from my friend Brea, who understands my love for the Pack. We also get to see Jake, Kayla and Rowan while we are in town! Double YAY!

In November, Matthew is presenting at a conference in California and so I've decided to tag along too! Hopefully I can keep myself entertained:) It should be a blast, especially since I haven't ever been to California.


So, the next few months are crazy busy with travelling. I'm excited to be going so many places and seeing new things! What a wonderful way to spend fall:)

No comments:

Post a Comment