Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Week

Life has been busy! I started my long-term substitute position and am really enjoying it so far. The kids (for the most part) are good and there is a student teacher for a few weeks so that is really helping the transition. I don't have to learn all the kids' names, policies/procedures of the school, do lesson plans all at the same time. It's a nice slow transition, I like it:)

This week, we had school on Monday (snow day make-up); we also had a two-hour delay so it was an even quicker day! Tuesday-Thursday I worked at Full Day Care at Thelma Lovette. It was exhausting!!!! I was alone with between 12-14 kids for the majority of the day. Did I mention that two of those 14 kids need constant supervision due to their behavior? Yeah.... So, Friday was a glorious day off!!

Last night Matthew and I went to Lot 17 in Bloomfield for dinner. It was delicious!! I like going to new restaurants and getting delicious food:) We also watched Ray last night, which Matthew hadn't seen before. I haven't seen it in several years and had forgotten how great it was!!

This morning I took Matthew to the airport. His flight left at 7am so we left our house at 5:15am. I drove home and went back to sleep! What a glorious morning it has been! Sunny and warm! I'm going to eat my lunch leftovers and go for a walk:)

Easter is tomorrow and I'm having lunch with John and Jessi:)

No comments:

Post a Comment