Wednesday, January 9, 2013

On the Ball

For 2013, one of my goals is to stay more on top of blogging. Granted, not a lot happens in my life so sometimes there just isn't anything important to talk about, but oh well.

For New Year's Eve we went over to our friends' house for appetizers and homebrew sampling. It was a wonderful evening filled with friends, good food, good beer and laughter. Not to mention slightly intoxicated Matthew and John which are always entertaining.

So far 2013 is going well. I have a lot of work to do for the YMCA in the next few weeks but by the end of January things should be all square! Two state visits in the next few weeks, our STAR 2 renewal at Sunnyside, working on getting a STAR 2 at Ross and trying to stay sane:) Hopefully it can all be done!

I'm feeling a little burnt out from subbing so I've been staying home a little more than I probably should but it's been nice to be home to run errands, work on YMCA stuff and relax a little. This is my fourth school year of glorified baby sitting and doing something for that long can just be exhausting. I'm hoping that once all the YMCA work slows down a little, I'll feel better about subbing. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment