Sunday, January 13, 2013

Great Sunday

Today was an excellent day! I worked early, 6am-10am, which I love! I know, it's crazy getting up and getting moving, but once I'm up, I'm up for the rest of the day. I'm totally a morning person (once I force myself to get out of bed), not a night owl. It's currently 8pm and I'm 100% ready for bed:)

I came home and we made these delicious muffin pan omlets! They were super tasty and SUPER easy. I highly recommend it! Not to mention that I have grab and go breakfast for the week! Go here and check it out.

After brunch there was some lazing about, par for the course on a Sunday.  Talked to Jessi and we made a plan to run some errands and walk Dixie. Did I mention that it was 65 degrees here today?! Feels like April instead of January. Tomorrow the high is going to be in the mid-30s so we thought we'd take advantage of the gorgeous weather and be out and about in it. There's just something about running errands with your bestie, it's always more fun:) I miss going to the grocery store with my girlfriends where everyone's groceries are in separate places in the cart and you have to keep track of what you bought. Don't get me wrong, I like grocery shopping with Matthew, but it's much more fun to do it with a friend, especially with all the people watching and chit chatting you do:)

Overall, pretty great weekend. Minus the Packer loss....they just couldn't stop the run. The quarterback for the 49ers rushed for like 180 yards! THE QB!? I'm glad I went to bed last night instead of staying up to watch the Pack fall apart. A disappointing end to the season but we'll get 'em next year!! Go Pack Go!

Here's to a productive week and weekend. We've got a lot to get done between now and the arrival of the Toweys next week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment