Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving weekend

Thanksgiving weekend has been wonderful! Matthew and I cooked our very own teeny tiny turkey on Thursday and made lots of delicious sides! I'm so proud of us for making all of our own food and for sticking to eating leftovers since then.

I worked Black Friday and Saturday and had no issues. No one yelled at me and no one was super rude. Thank goodness!  Matthew and I did a little shopping on Friday and spent the rest of the evening at home relaxing. Saturday I worked until 3pm, came home and watched movies/wrapped Christmas presents for the rest of the evening.

Today has been super productive!! I work tonight but feel good going in because I got so much done today.

Other than working, not much is happening here. I'm thankful for that:) It's nice being home more than one weekend at a time. I'm so much more productive! I have tomorrow off from school too! Just having a staff meeting in the evening and then onward to concert band practice! Should be an awesome night!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment