Sunday, November 18, 2012

Congratulations

Sorry for the belated posts! I've been traveling a lot and been super busy with work.


Congratulations to my brother and his girlfriend Kayla on their engagement! I can’t wait to help them celebrate their commitment to each other on October 5, 2013!! I’m also super excited to finally have a sister!

Congratulations to my cousin Meg and her hu­­sband Mike on the arrival of their healthy baby girl on November 3rd. Cecilia Grace is healthy and happy and is apparently (according to facebook) sleeping tons! Congratulations to the Hattons

Congratulations to my dear friend Nicole on having her thesis accepted. She is cleared to receive her Masters in Library and Information Science from UW-M! Hooray Nicole! I’m so proud of you!!

A great BIG congratulations to our friends Eric and Robin on FINALLY (and I mean that in a nice way) getting engaged! I’m so happy for the two of them and am really excited for their wedding! It should be a great big party!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you! ;) Thanks, dear <3 PS Are you guys coming home for Christmas??

    ReplyDelete