Sunday, September 4, 2011

Summer Camp 2011 finished up last Friday! I'm full of mixed emotions about the end of camp. They're long and tiring days but it's the one part of the year where I'm in control of the situation, know all the kids names and am the one who gets to make the rules. Unlike when I'm subbing. Don't get me wrong, I love subbing, but it'd be nice to have my own classroom some day:) Camp made the summer absolutely fly by. I can't believe it's September 4th today!

This past week was equally busy! On Monday I took the day off to do stuff around the house, relax, sleep in. Enjoy my first and last day of summer:) Tuesday was training in the morning, cleaning out the church in the afternoon and a Back to School night at Sunnyside. Wednesday was training and moving everything to Sunnyside. We hit the ground running this school year and I think we will be just fine at afterschool this year. The numbers are low right not, but I'm hoping things will pick up as the year progresses. The first few days of school are always new and different.

I've got my first subbing job on Wednesday and then I'm starting at a new afterschool program in the North Hills District. It's going to be fun and interesting! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment