Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy (belated) Easter!

Yesterday, Matthew and I celebrated Easter with our lovely Pittsburgh friends John and Jessi. Jessi cooked a delicious ham, made mashed potatoes (my favorite at any holiday meal), biscuits, and whipped together a salad. John and Jessi invited Matthew and I over, along with their neighbors Devin, Pallas, Soli and Phoenix. It was a lovely meal filled with laughter, happiness and cute kids:) After the meal, I had to go to work for a few hours, but thankfully all the employees were in a "well, we're here, we might as well make the most of it" mood so that helped. After work, I came home and did some major wedding planning. A productive (and of course chocolate and jelly bean filled) Easter!

Thanks to John and Jessi for hosting! It was lovely!

1 comment:

  1. i repeated the "would you get into the car with the easter bunny?" story to my mom on the phone today. she laughed but i don't think she thought it was as funny as we did.

    also i started my morning off with a crack cookie, breakfast of champions!

    ReplyDelete