Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back!

It's been a quite a while since I've posted on here but my life has finally slowed down after a super busy May and really busy summer:) Overall, the summer was great. Working for the Y was awesome and I'm continuing with them in their afterschool program, which happens to be about 5 minutes from my house. I don't think I've ever lived that close to a place where I work, not even in college.

Still no full time teacher job, but subbing is going okay. I subbed two days last week and for sure sub this Friday. Things are a little slow going with subbing, but there's not too much I can do about that:) I don't want to cross my fingers and hope that teachers (or their kids) get sick; that just sounds cruel.

Glee Season 2 started last night and I LOVED it! Next week is a Britney episode and I can't stop watching the preview!!

No comments:

Post a Comment