Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GLEE!

I am LOVING that Glee is back! The two episodes that have been on (the third one is tonight) have been full of wonderful music, drama and a boatload of Sue Sylvester snark. The "Power of Madonna" episode was excellent!! Mercedes and Kurt are hilarious and so very talented. I was checking out wikipedia yesterday to see the list of songs for each episode and I can't wait for the "Funk" episode and the one where Lady GaGa songs are performed (Bad Romance and Poker Face)!! I know that I'm a Gleek but I really truly love the show and how talented all the actors are.

Who would have thought that a quirky show about singing/performing misfits would be so incredibly successful!? I personally feel that without Jane Lynch as Sue, the show would be lacking an incredible persona.

No comments:

Post a Comment