Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So long, farewell...

My dear friend Jessi is leaving Pittsburgh tomorrow. Yes, she's leaving tomorrow and yes, I'm still in denial about it. I was just at their house last night and it still didn't seem real, even though EVERYTHING in their house is gone/packed. I think in about four weeks when my life settles back down (it's seriously crazy busy right now) I'll be super duper sad and lonely.

Jessi is wonderful and has been my saving grace living here in Pittsburgh. I wouldn't have survived my first year here very well without her. She's sweet and selfless and generous; everything you want in a best friend.

So Jessi, I won't get super sappy on the blog because you know how I feel and how much your friendship means to me! Have fun on your crazy cross-country adventure!!

Loves!

1 comment:

  1. aww you are so sweet! thank you! i will miss you dearly but you're coming to visit asap, right?? see you on sunday, loves!!

    ReplyDelete