Wednesday, December 5, 2012

20 days...

until Christmas! T-Minus 16 days until we head home! I can't wait to be in Wisconsin celebrating with my friends and family! Hooray! Let's hope there's some snow!

It was 65 degrees and rainy here yesterday. Not entirely weather to get you into the holiday spirit but I'm managing. I've got all my gifts wrapped and the ornaments on the tree and the few decorations we have are up. The kitties are obsessed with trying to knock the tree over so I'm hoping that it'll last for the next few weeks. It was standing this morning when we woke up, so here's hoping.

I have had a super productive two days! Monday I stayed home, cleaned the apartment (except the bathroom--Matthew said he's going to do it on the weekend) put up the Christmas tree and went to after-school. We didn't go to band and to be honest, it was really nice. Mondays are a long day when I'm basically gone from 6:30/7am until 10pm at night. 

Yesterday I powered through some trainings for work and got a ton of paperwork done. It's stuff that I've been putting off for ages and it felt really good to have it all finished! The last of the gifts I ordered for Christmas arrived yesterday so I wrapped presents, did some paperwork and watched The Holiday. Such a cute movie. Also talked to the lovely Jessi:)

Matthew's been super busy at work. He had a project due last night, a test tomorrow and he wants to send his proposal out on Friday. Cross your fingers that he can get everything done this week (and manage to find time to get some sleep too).

Right now Ellie is purring and snuggling in my lap. What a life I lead:)

No comments:

Post a Comment