Wednesday, May 2, 2012

100 years

Over the weekend Matthew and I traveled to Connecticut to celebrate my grandma's husband's 100th birthday! He was born two weeks after the Titanic sunk! Doesn't that put life into perspective! He's a wonderful man and I felt so honored to be part of the celebration!
Family picture! After our trip to East Haven, CT, we went to Scranton, PA (to quote a "rap" video from The Office "Scranton! What! It's the ELECTRIC CITY!"). My dad went to college at the University of Scranton so we walked around. We also went to the Steamtown mall which was sadly disappointing. However, we had a nice little stop over on our long trip back from Connecticut.
Overall a fantastic weekend! This Saturday I'm going to Columbus for the day to meet up with my cousins Lauren and Maureen!! We're going to the zoo and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment