Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wedding Progress

Matthew and I have been proactive in terms of getting our wedding stuff taken care of. I picked up our wedding bands yesterday. Our invitations are in the box just waiting to be assembled and sent out. We have our customized Chuck Taylors. My friend Mike commented to me on Friday that he is surprised that I'm not a bridezilla since I'm usually so anal about things in daily life. I figure it's a day to celebrate love and commitment with family and friends and if things go wrong, they go wrong. No big deal:)

2 comments:

  1. What a very healthy attitude to have!!! Hope you can keep that attitude and take deep breaths on the actual wedding day. We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAN, can I just say, every time I look at my refrigerator and see your magnets I get excited. Even if things go wrong it's still going to be awesome because it's you guys, so not worrying is totally the way to go.

    --Siri

    ReplyDelete