Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Excellent week

Thus far, this week has been excellent!

Monday I subbed and worked at my after-school program. Chatted with my friend Jonathan as well
Tuesday I had coffee and a 3 hour chat with my friend Melanie who I haven't seen in forever. I also had a dinner date with my other friend Sam. Had awesome phone dates with Emily and Jake.
Wednesday (today) went to the Science Center with Jessi and the kids she nannies for! It's awesome to see a museum through the eyes of a three and one year old:) Both the boys are so sweet and Jessi is so wonderful to care for them with so much love and compassion. They're lucky to have her!

Tomorrow I'm hopefully subbing, running some errands and working at Old Navy. Same for Friday. I love having busy weeks, especially when they're productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment