Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Traveling

Matthew and I had a blast on our weekend trip to Chicago. We got to see Robin and Larson, their new dog Bowie and their adorable apartment! I'm so jealous of the hard wood floors and proximity to everything. They were gracious hosts for Matthew and I for the weekend.

My cousin's wedding was beautiful and it was great to see family, eat good food and drink good beer:) Congratulations to Dan and Beth!

On the way back from Chicago, we stopped in Fort Wayne to see my cousin Lauren, her husband Greg and their one year old daughter Norah. A good time was had by all and I was sad to leave to head back to Pittsburgh.

Hopefully we'll get to see everyone again soon! I'm so thankful I have such a wonderful extended family!

This past weekend we went up to Seven Springs with Jamie and Taylor and some of their friends. We had a blast relaxing, eating, drinking and enjoying the beautiful fall weather. Matthew was beer pong champion! Just goes to show what a student in the marching band at a Big Ten school that sucks at football is good at: drinking:) It was a wonderful weekend and I'm again very thankful for the invitation to spend some time with Jamie and Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment