Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last week

I can't believe that tomorrow starts the very last week of camp for Summer 2011! This summer has absolutely flown by! I was so worried about how things were going to work out this summer, but it turns out, they were awesome! All the staff stepped up and we had wonderful campers! I couldn't have been happier!

This summer was also a test of my ability to truly lead a group of adults and campers and be responsible for their well being. Sometimes it sucked and other times it was great! I'm proud of how much I've grown as a leader. I know that I'm capable of having responsibility thrust upon me and can succeed.

I know that I've let my social life fall by the wayside, but that was my choice. I intend to have somewhat of a life again starting next week. I'm hoping to see The Help and Crazy Stupid Love one of these days. Hopefully Jessi will want to come along as well:)

Time to start winding down and getting ready for bed.

Here's to a wonderful last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment