Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer

Summer has officially begun. We finished up Week 2 of summer camp! I can't believe two weeks have already gone by. Man, those weeks go by fast! I'm loving it so far and there's not as much stress and worry as I thought there would be. I think the anticipation of how things were going to go was stressing me out like crazy. Thankfully Mr. Mike is there and my other staff are awesome!

A friend from CMU left this week. Jonathan moved back to DC with his recently completed Master's Degree and a real job waiting for him. I'm pretty jealous but know that it was the right move for him. I hope he enjoys his time off before work starts and enjoys work when it starts up again.

Things in Pittsburgh are busy,but mostly the same. I got a new computer which is super exciting. My other laptop was pretty much on her deathbed. It's nice to have a computer that has speakers that work and doesn't overheat/shut down after 20 minutes.

Matthew's parents are tentatively coming for a visit in July! It should be an absolute blast!

Wedding planning has come to a halt, at the moment. We've got over a year to get planning done, so I'm not too worried about it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment