Monday, March 1, 2010

Homeward Bound

Yesterday I bought my tickets to go home to Wisconsin for Jake's graduation from UWEC. It was fairly inexpensive which I'm very grateful for. I called my granmda to see if she had purchased her tickets yet or if she was even still considering going. She gave me her information, I bought her tickets for her and she and I will be meeting at the Minneapolis airport on May 21 around 3pm! I can NOT wait! It will be wonderful to see her, my family and my friends, especially Ms. Emily! I can't wait to see her ring in person and give her a HUGE hug!

Jessi, my fashion consultant and personal shopper, and I went shopping yesterday at TJ Maxx. I got a bunch of great stuff for less than $100. I got some much needed sweaters, dress pants and a cute blouse with a belt that I loved. Jessi has such a great eye! I'm so glad I have a girlfriend to go shopping with; Matthew is completely useless.

We also played/danced Just Dance last night and it was amazing! I'm totally going to buy it for myself. It's a great workout and something that I actually have fun doing, which makes the idea of working out that much more appealing!

Subbing today, which is DVD watching and book work! Hopefully I can at least get an interview for the Long-Term teaching job that I applied for; any interviews will be GREAT practice for the future, even if I don't get the job. Practice makes perfect.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment