Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Update!

Hello everyone! Sorry for the huge gap in updates but things have been pretty busy around here (or I'm just getting lazy...one or the other).

1. Trip to Minnesota was wonderful! It was cold and snowy but I had a blast seeing all my Minneapolis favorites!
2. The trip to Penn State went well, though it was snowy, cold and we lost the game. It was an odd mix of people who went on the trip (people overall, not the people I came with) and I think that plus the snow made the trip different. I was really glad that I only live three hours from State College and not 16 hours, like the brave souls who drove from Minneapolis
3. I've started subbing at a private school outside of Pittsburgh. Shady Side Academy. Thanks to Emma's dad's girlfriend's daughter, Molly, who lives in Pittsburgh. We've connected and I really like her. She knows all about great restaurants to go to, music to listen to and websites to check out about cool, alternative things happening in the city!
4. Last week, Matthew and I went to see the Quantum Theatre's presentation of Candide. It was a wonderful show and the theatre is close to our house. Hopefully we'll be able to walk there in the summer and take in a show:) The actors had phenomenal voices, good humor and a great set (an old car dealership)!
5. Jessi and I had a Glee marathon on Friday so now she's obsessed with the show:) It's new tonight, so hooray for that!
6. We're seeing New Moon on Saturday and I can't wait!!!
7. Kohl's is kicking into Holiday gear and I'm a little worried about getting stressed out. But, it's a retail job and I can't do much after they turn the lights off. I'll do the best I can not to get stressed. Thankfully, I'm not closing the day after Thanksgiving, just a normal 8-5 (on the most intense shopping day of the year)
8. I can't wait to go home in Eau Claire for the holidays! December 23rd can't come soon enough!

Shout out to the Lail family! I can't wait to meet y'all next week at Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! I'm soo happy you are having thanksgiving with us!! It will be sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete